Leave your tent at home and enjoy one of our camping pods! We have three traditional pods and two deluxe pods located around our beautiful pond and in our woodland hideaway to provide a great spot for your get away.
- New for 2018 – Double bed, comfortable mattress and all of your crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and saucepans included
- Plenty of room for guests #3 and #4 on a campbed
- Electricity (heating, lights and double 3-pin socket)
- Personal campfire outside of pod (logs can be purchased for £5 per net)
- Personal picnic table
- New for 2018 – Bring your dog! (£5 per stay)
- You can hire a 40 litre camping fridge (£2.50 per night)
- You will need to provide all your bedding
- Available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10.30am on the day of departure
- From just £45 per night
Unfortunately we do not allow smoking in the pods
If you are bringing your dogs please check out our doggy rules.
Here is a list of the pod contents.
“The Pod experience we had was awesome! Stunning location, facilities awesome, family friendly! So good! I’ll be contacting you soon to book again! Thank you!”
“The pods were in a great position and very secluded. Toilets and shower very clean. Peaceful and quiet. Great to sit around the camp fire watching the stars and looking at the lake. Couldn’t have asked for a better location.”
Got any questions? Head to our FAQ page!
There is a minimum booking of two nights and three over Bank Holiday weekends. A deposit of 20% must be paid at the time of booking to confirm your reservation. The balance can be paid anytime, but must be paid four weeks prior to the start of your holiday. An email containing a link to pay the balance will be sent to you shortly after the deposit is received.
Low = £45 per night
High= £49 per night (School holidays)
If you would like to pay by another means other than PayPal please contact us. We’ll be happy to help.