Where we are located
The New Farm Holidays Certificated Location (CL) is set within a 2.5 acre field:
New Farm Holidays
We are open from the beginning of March until the end of October.
John and Jane Edwards have been caravanning with the Caravan Club for over 40 years and we’ve used the best of their experiences to put together a site that will guarantee you have the best and most comfortable stay possible.
At New Farm Holiday’s CL we are pleased to provide
- Easy access and wide gate onto site
- Excellent TV reception
- Electric Hookups at every pitch
- Drinking water and grey water disposal sited at each pitch
- Toilet emptying, located well away but remaining accessible.
- Rubbish disposal
We are a family friendly site. Dogs are welcome at New Farm Holidays. We kindly ask that you respect other guests and any livestock that are in adjacent fields. Please note we have no toilet or shower block on site.
- Close by we have a well appointed local shop and post office selling everything you’d expect and probably more. It is open 7am until 8pm. There is soon to be a butcher’s counter too.
- Next to the shop we have an Indian Takeaway, open 4pm to 10pm seven days a week. They will even deliver if you don’t fancy the short walk.
- Within an easy walk we have two pubs, both selling award winning local beer from Batemans Brewery based only 5 miles up the road. The Angel is a dog-friendly pub doing a wonderful Steak Night on a Wednesday with two meals for ten pounds. You will need to book for the popular Sunday Carvery. You can be assured of a warm welcome by Eddie and Sue.
- A little further away, but still only a mile, is small Co-Op supermarket and post office.
- The Old Pottery Tea Rom & Crafts is less than a mile away and offers light meals, homemade cakes, tea and coffee.
“We received a friendly welcome to a site which is run and setup by people who understand caravanning! We would certainly return and and recommend it to anyone who loves a good CL”
Mr & Mrs Goulding
“A well laid out, level field with individual drink and grey water taps on each pitch. A well stocked shop and post office within a few minutes walk as it a very friendly pub. A great addition to the CL network”