Corona Virus and your stay at New Farm Holidays.
We have conducted a Covid-19 risk assessment of our business and will be putting in place the following measures to help keep our guests and staff members safe.
Social Distancing: This is easy at our site! All pods and pitches are well spaced. Each unit has it’s own seating area.
Self-Check-in: All details for your arrival and stay with us are sent to you a few days before your arrival. You can arrive when suits you best. We are always on hand via the telephone if there are problems but you can make your way to your pitch or accommodation unattended. We will be on site every day and would love to chat from a 2m distance! There is a hand sanitiser station next to the wheelbarrows which are available to help you move your kit.
- We will be cleaning the accommodation between stays with a Log 7 disinfectant and a fogger.
- All highly touched hard surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day for shared facilities and between stays for accommodation units.
- Guests will be encouraged to frequently wash their hands and use the hand sanitiser gel provided and to also practice social distancing during their stay.
- PPE is available to team members. This is not compulsory. Hand washing on arrival at site and when leaving will be mandated.
- Some soft furnishing items have been removed from the pods and bell tents to reduce the risk of cross contamination. We’ve also had to remove the children’s activity boxes 🙁
- Hand soap and washing up liquid is available in all pods, washing up areas and shared toilet facilities.
- Anti-bacterial wipes are in all of the shared toilet facilities. Please wipe down taps and handles after use.
Groups: If you are coming as a friend of family group social distancing is your responsibility. We will not be policing this as we are not familiar with bubbles in place at home.
Parents: Please accompany children to the toilet to ensure they use the hand sanitiser and wipe down taps and handles.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance should always be in place. Even for UK holidays.
Covid Symptoms: Please do not visit New Farm Holidays if you are displaying Covid symptoms. You must cancel your booking and self isolate for 14 days. If you develop symptoms during your stay you must leave site immediately to self isolate at home and inform New Farm Holidays so that enhanced cleaning can take place.
If you have any questions please get in touch. We will be delighted to help.